Thanks for the ship related articles you added last year. David Shepheard 12:23, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
- Nice to see you back here Trolldog. I've been thinking about the ship variants and I'm currently thinking that it would be better to put them into separate articles. But I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts as you seem to be most interested in the ships.
- By the way, Silverblade has given me (limited) permission to use his art here, so (as long as we tag his artwork the way he wants) we should be able to get some fan pictures up on some of the ship articles. David Shepheard 10:07, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I receently found all my old D&D books and was pleased to discover all my Spelljammer stuff. Unfortunately my laptop died the other day and I don't have a reliable way of editing right now, but once it's up and running I will be adding more stuff. Trolldog 13:36, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry to hear your laptop died. I've had computer problems myself. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Mac as I'm fed up with the number of times that I've had to reinstall Windows.
- Anyhoo, if you can get partial access you may want to keep yourself amused by reading the Spelljammer forum over at The Piazza. The community over there is far more active than the one at the WotC forums used to be and I'm hoping that this wiki can become a 'writers bible' that helps the people who are knocking out fanon to avoid making continuity errors.
- I'm trying to get our citation system set out (the policy, the templates that make citations easier and the help pages that show people how to do citations). If you get a chance to read the What citation format is best? thread in this wiki's forum, I'd be interested to see what you think. David Shepheard 15:50, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.