What is Spelljammer? Edit
A fantasy campaign setting created for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd Edition)  Spelljammer is a unique fantasy universe. A key premise of the Spelljammer setting is that magic allows ships to sail through space. Spelljammer was created by TSR in 1989 and is currently owned by Wizards of the Coast. Beyond being a campaign setting for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd edition) the setting was featured in a series of novels, comics and a 1992 computer game.
Magazines and Digital Journals, licensed by TSR or Wizards of the Coast, have published additional articles and information pertaining to Spelljammer campaign setting. Multiple role playing products and novels from TSR and Wizards of the Coast have contained passing references to Spelljammer within them.
|Encyclopedia of Wildspace||Ports of Call||The Library|
|Information on various aspects of Spelljamming||A listing of canonical locations within the Spelljammer Universe.||Information of canonical source material for the Spelljammer Universe.|
|Denizens of Wildspace||The Shipyard|
|The People of the Spelljammer Universe.||Information on the ships found throughout Wildspace|
|Organizations in Wildspace|
|Creatures of Wildspace||Mechanics of Spelljammer||A Dungeon Master's Guide to Wildspace|
|Creatures and Monsters that adventures, explorers and characters may encounter in the depths of wildspace.|
Please read the About this wiki page, before adding content to the wiki.
To write a new article, enter the page title in the box below.
Where to start Edit
- Please create an account before you start creating or editing articles on this wiki. The link to create an account is at the top of this page.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to try the tutorial on the Central Wikia
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki
- A list of all help pages can be found at Category:Help
- ↑ Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd edition) article on Wikipedia
- ↑ Spelljammer article on Wikipedia
- ↑ TSR, Inc. article on Wikipedia
- ↑ Wizards of the Coast article on Wikipedia
Beyond the Moons - the official Spelljammer website.