Krynn is the third planet orbiting The Sun in the crystal sphere called Krynnspace. It is an earth body with a diverse environment. People live on its continents and even in its seas. This makes it the most populated planet in the crystal sphere. The planet Krynn attracts a lot of attention from the local gods. In the past, the people of Krynn have challenged the gods, and the gods are believed to have used a meteor to destroy an entire city in retaliation. Unlike many of the other planets in Krynnspace, no gods are believed to actually live within the planet Krynn.
|This section of the article called 'Appearance' does not cite its references or sources.
Please help Spelljammer Wiki improve this section of the article called 'Appearance' by introducing appropriate citations. This article has been tagged since 21:33, 17 May 2009 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
Krynn looks very much like many other earth/water bodies. It has tan and green landmasses, blue oceans, and fluffy white clouds, with polar ice caps topping it off. However, while Krynn's oceans look right enough, an observant onlooker will note that its landmasses have seen better days.
The continent called Ansalon appears to have suffered a direct meteor hit at some time in the past, while Taladas, the continent on the other side of the planet, appears to be almost gutted. Judging by the appearance of Taladas, and the locations of each of the two continents, it's tempting to say that the meteor went through the entire planet and burst back out right through Taladas.
The other landmasses of Krynn are also mangled, probably by the above-mentioned impact, but also possibly from other causes.
- Category:Krynn (the category for information about Krynn)
- Krynn article at the Chronicles of Astinus, a wiki for the Dragonlance campaign setting.
- Krynn article at the Forgotten Realms Wiki, a wiki for the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
- Krynnspace at Beyond the Moons (the official Spelljammer website)
- Krynn article at Dragonlance Lexicon (the encyclopedia of Dragonlance from Dragonlance Nexus)
- Dragonlance Nexus (the official Dragonlance website)
- ↑ Concordance of Arcane Space Krynnspace sidebar, page 74
- ↑ SJR7 Krynnspace Krynn chapter, pages 26-41
- ↑ Lorebook of the Void chapter 4 Known Spheres, page 88
|Celestial Bodies of Krynnspace|
|The Sun (Primary) | Sirrion | Reorx | Krynn | Chislev | Zivilyn | Nehzmyth (or Shinare) | Stellar Islands|
|Additional Astronomicals of Krynnspace|
|Clouds of Freezing Vapor | The Black Clouds|
|Constellations of Krynnspace|
|Branchala | Chemosh | Gilean | Habbakuk | Hiddukel | Kiri-Jolith | Majere | Mishakal | Morgion | Paladine | Sargonnas | Takhisis | Zeboim|